General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Papers-Land.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order. It is a paid option.
- Writer starts working on the order.
Customer may communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Papers-Land.com delivers all papers within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
A refund application can be submitted within 14 days after the assignment deadline has expired. Plagiarism-related refund applications have no time restrictions. Nevertheless, a comprehensive plagiarism report confirming that the work is copied is required on the customer’s part.
*Turnitin as well as iThenticate and WriteCheck are regarded as reliable checking systems. Direct quotations formatted in the right manner, questions, table of contents, and references cannot be regarded as plagiarism. Such detection system as SafeAssign.com is unreliable. It highlights direct quotes/references as copied content. Reports/comments on plagiarism written by customers are invalid proof.
- As to continuation orders, the agency is not responsible for plagiarism found in the sections written by a customer. Only the parts produced by our experts are checked for originality.
- If a customer does not consider the delivered paper written properly, the case will be analyzed by our Refund agents. If clients’ claims are proved, a partial/full refund is to be issued. A response will be given within 3-4 business days.
- A free-of-charge revision can be requested within 2 days (48 hours) after order deadline expiration. After this timeframe, it is necessary to place a new order. No refunds can be issued if a writer is ready to make a free revision without any compensation.
- 20+ pages papers can be revised at no cost within 30 days after deadline has expired.
- If initial requirements have been altered by the customer, no free revision is possible. A client is to place an additional order if he/she attaches vital order material after the assignment is done or during the writing process.
- A new deadline and reasons for revision are to be provided to use a free revision service. It happens that a revision may take 24 hours if the guidelines are complicated or it is hard to reassign the task. Anyway, considerable effort will be made to provide a timely revision.
- Clients’ personal profiles/emails should be checked for messages from our representatives or writers. There are some cases when customers do not provide essential instructions when making an order. It is solely client’s duty to attach important files when filling in the order form (or on writer’s demand).
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- In case of being double charged or placing a duplicate order mistakenly, a full refund is granted. However, you should get in touch with our agents straight away to cancel your order.
- A 100% refund is to be provided if no writer has been assigned.
- In case of getting a full refund, no papers provided by the Papers-Land.com can be used by a client.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for the compliance with the provided instructions.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- In case of indicating the wrong page numbers when ordering a paper, a partial refund can be proposed. According to the word count requirements, a part of the price will be refunded.
- If an incorrect writing level is chosen (University instead of High School), a refund fee can be reduced.
- A refund percentage will be reconsidered in case of submitting contradicting instructions/comments (e.g., sent files do not correspond to “Order Description”).
- Cancelling an order with the assigned writer:
*If the writer is assigned and only 30% of the initial deadline remains, no order cancellation is possible. Furthermore, a customer’s order cannot be cancelled if an already completed paper is uploaded.
||Passed deadline (approximately)
||10-19% of the deadline
||20-29% of the deadline
||30-39% of the deadline
||40-49% of the deadline
||50-59% of the deadline
||60%+ of the deadline
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
Due to late verification of the order, (in case the messages from our Financial Department concerning order confirmation are not answered), the deadline for the assignment starts when we receive the required verification. A set deadline is to be extended or an additional order is to be placed to provide the writer with the respective compensation.
Word Count Issues
- Pages are to be counted in accordance with the accepted rule i.e. 300 words per page, not visually. In this case, this rule is not applied to technical assignments which contain a lot of calculations. The price will be set according to the complexity of order guidelines.
- PowerPoint Presentations. When placing a PPT order, it is necessary to provide a payment for the speaker notes. Below every slide, the Papers-Land.com provides 100-150 words of speaker notes.
- Each online test as well as “multiple choice” questions is calculated bearing in mind the number of questions (5 questions per 1 page). A 5-page order is to be placed if the assignment consists of 25 questions.
- Early delivery needs to be compensated. In this case, the charge for the order will be reconsidered and a user will be requested to place an additional order. No further refund is possible if the writer is ready to complete the order before the deadline without compensation.
- A partial refund can be provided if the deadline extension has not been confirmed by the customer and the work was delivered late. According to our pricing policy, the set payment will be reconsidered.
- A correct type of order is to be selected when using our online services (for example, a “Term paper” was chosen instead of a “Lab report”). Without payment, a refund cannot be granted.
- When doing a “Rewriting” order, a writer will rephrase client’s text. If further research, new paper units, or other items are required, an additional order is to be placed.
- Everyone should check their emails/profiles for notifications from our agents. On-time responses to our messages on the client’s part are highly valued.
How long will card details be stored?
We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.